What's new

Profitable EA ForexfastronEA 25% per month

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes

joshu96

I searched in google with keywords best forex robot 2020 and finally I found Forexfastron EA from their website forexfastron com .
if anyone has ever bought, I was interested in their ea.
I saw a very small drawdown, monthly profit looks good and stable.
if there are buy please review here and I say thank you if anyone would like to share here. emotion smile

I searched in google with keywords best forex robot 2020 and finally I found Forexfastron EA from their website forexfastron com .
if there are buy please review here and I say thank you if anyone would like to share here. emotion smile
Can you give me the demo version?

Does the website admin provide a trial version?

If someone has already tried the trial version and please share the results here, or you can share the trial version. I am a beginner at trading robots, because I want to try something new by switching from manual to robot. because I often lose in manual trading. Please help me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.