What's new

ForexPipKiller - Does anyone has the copy (Unlimited)?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

sfcbatch94

I've been following this EA for a while and wondering if somebody on this forum has the copy. I think this is one of the holy grail EA in forex?

I've attached the investor Account ID and password below for you to check the owners forex account. For a $100 USD deposit, the profit is mind blowing!

Attachments

• ForexPipKiller.png
    ForexPipKiller.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 55
This account generated fantastic profits:eek:, i will not mind having a go at this EA. I am looking for something that gives results a those constantly. Hoping we get a copy of it here soonest.

I've been following this EA for a while and wondering if somebody on this forum has the copy. I think this is one of the holy grail EA in forex?

I've attached the investor Account ID and password below for you to check the owners forex account. For a $100 USD deposit, the profit is mind blowing!
If you have a copy trader, just use this instead of waiting that someone will post it here.
You got the server name, the account number and password.
This is enough to launch a copy trade software on it and let your mt4 or mt5 copy those trades.

Cheers

Don't trust them. They are scammers. and super forex is also. may be this EA made by superforex. they start trade to both side and after delete the loss trade from their history. take a watch at scam alert thede. I already have made a alert with the pictures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.