What's new

Daniel Takacs

The Forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion, we all know this and we also know that Forex is a very time-consuming thing to master. I've come up with an idea about four months ago, that I should make a software which would simulate a Forex trading environment and would let the user speed up time, buy and sell, etc.

A week ago, this idea was not just an idea anymore. We have just opened the website for the public, and it is called Svessler Virtual Trader. I'm sharing this here because I'm convinced that the software is helpful for people. I'm 100% sure that it can improve anyone's trading performance if he/she spends time with it.

The platform uses historical market data to provide real price movements and randomizes years and months to make it a seamless experience. Currently, you can only practice on the EUR/USD pair but we will add more currency pairs as soon as possible.

I hope you'll find our site useful. Please feel free to give me any kind of feedback you have about our service. Our mission is to help traders be more careful about risking their money and well being and provide them a platform where they can gather experience and find a way to profit.

In the coming weeks, we are planning to release our in-depth guided education modules, which includes strategies using the fibonacci tools, trading strategy builder and guided tester, and much much more.

We want to help educators as well! One of our main goals is to let educators create courses for the Svessler Platform and let their students practice the methods they teach. This is coming in October!

We hope you'll find the Svessler Platform helpful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.