What's new

Suggestion Friends there is any 100% strategies which no loss

For a successful trading career you have to work step by step first learning , create a plan , focus and stick on the plan and make sure its accurate and according to the risk management aspects

hedge is 100% win in one direction you just need to scalp profits and close negative trade when price back... so no way zero risk biz(n)

There is 100% forex strategies which can give 100% winning

Hi my friend
there is two things different
if you mean all position will close with profit and you can be sure about that even 5 pips , there is no such thing , otherwise you will could enter with full margin
I`m searching for that about 15 years old till now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if you mean for 100% in long time and for not one time and one day , yes you can find it, systems with many low loss and good profits exist that overall and in the end you will be a winner ever
but it will not be with full margin !!!!!!!!!!! and you can`t reach in one night .
it need the money management , focus and discipline Continuity in work , Of course you know more than I do my friend.
As a model you can subscribe for free to profx 5.0 trading room and see how they work , or hawkeye trading system that works more than 8 years and still work good .

Good Luck

Hi my friend
there is two things different
if you mean all position will close with profit and you can be sure about that even 5 pips , there is no such thing , otherwise you will could enter with full margin
I`m searching for that about 15 years old till now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But if you mean for 100% in long time and for not one time and one day , yes you can find it, systems with many low loss and good profits exist that overall and in the end you will be a winner ever
but it will not be with full margin !!!!!!!!!!! and you can`t reach in one night .
it need the money management , focus and discipline Continuity in work , Of course you know more than I do my friend.
As a model you can subscribe for free to profx 5.0 trading room and see how they work , or hawkeye trading system that works more than 8 years and still work good .

Good Luck
If you find an indicator that gives you three signals of which two are wrong and one is right with a correct mm you can be a winner. ;)

Yes, I have 2 strategies that are 100% no loss.
1. DO NOT TRADE.
You'll never have loss.
2. Trade on Demo only
This may cause loss, but not to your money.

There is a strategy, that is always profit.
You need a little big equity for it, means not $50-100. But $300-500 is Ok.
Here it goes:
Select a volatile pair... Lets say GBP pairs or Gold. The more volatile, the faster you finish your trade.
Open a trade, let's say buy with 0.01 and set TP to 20 pips, no SL.
If it goes up, you're done. But if it goes down, 10 pips, open a sell with 0.02 with 20 pips TP
Now, if it goes down, you're done. But if it starts going up, when 10 pips unfavor, open a buy again with 0.04 and 20 pips TP.
Any pair, cannot range with 20 pips. It must move to any direction. Even if its ranging, it has to breakout. No pair can stay in range. In this strategy, movement to any direction is win.

There is a strategy, that is always profit.
You need a little big equity for it, means not $50-100. But $300-500 is Ok.
Here it goes:
Select a volatile pair... Lets say GBP pairs or Gold. The more volatile, the faster you finish your trade.
Open a trade, let's say buy with 0.01 and set TP to 20 pips, no SL.
If it goes up, you're done. But if it goes down, 10 pips, open a sell with 0.02 with 20 pips TP
Now, if it goes down, you're done. But if it starts going up, when 10 pips unfavor, open a buy again with 0.04 and 20 pips TP.
Any pair, cannot range with 20 pips. It must move to any direction. Even if its ranging, it has to breakout. No pair can stay in range. In this strategy, movement to any direction is win.
But here again, only net result will be win. It doesn't mean that there will be no red closed trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.