What's new

FSO Harmonic Scanner 7

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
The brand new FSO Harmonic Pattern Foreign exchange Scanner 7 for MT4 with 90% accuracy and extremely exact non-repaint swing zones utilized by Market Makers to lure retail merchants. One of the vital wished and finest Foreign exchange indicators for MT4 will present you Market Makers’ swing and lure zones drawn in your chart with a NON-REPAINT affirmation calculated by an (AI) synthetic intelligence neural community integration to validate Market Maker swings. The Maxwell’s Equations Concept Oscillator predict future quantity measurement with sharp accuracy.

Attachments

• FSO_Harmonic_Scanner_7 latest cracked.rar
    243.3 KB · Views: 313
ok thank you so much, i wish i can see a screenshot to see how it looks.. till i can download i guess.. cheers amigos

The brand new FSO Harmonic Pattern Foreign exchange Scanner 7 for MT4 with 90% accuracy and extremely exact non-repaint swing zones utilized by Market Makers to lure retail merchants. One of the vital wished and finest Foreign exchange indicators for MT4 will present you Market Makers’ swing and lure zones drawn in your chart with a NON-REPAINT affirmation calculated by an (AI) synthetic intelligence neural community integration to validate Market Maker swings. The Maxwell’s Equations Concept Oscillator predict future quantity measurement with sharp accuracy.

Harmonic pattern are good but not always accurate.

Out of all of Dennis's products, this was the only one that tended to work for me more often than not. The patterns did repaint and dissapear though. In the end I stopped using it because of that.

normally harmonic pattern indicators repaint, is it non repainting ? and which harmonic patterns does it support ? if you have backtested pls share the results also

Thank you very much

I want to test to test it! and those who have, please send feedback, and probably pictures of results if possible

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.