What's new

Profitable EA FTMO gold Robot with good returns?

MLKH

Hi All

Does anyone have heard or use a new robot for gold which has passed FTMO? Or at least have a good return?

I have heard about one but I don't know is name.

If someone could make any recommendation.

Thanks

You can see the FxCoreGold EA for this, you'll have to make optimisations then to be fully compatible with FMTO !

You can see the FxCoreGold EA for this, you'll have to make optimisations then to be fully compatible with FMTO !

thank you

I’m trying Advanced Gold Pattern. It’s 300 on MQL5. Has a 100% win rate, has FTMO settings, doesn’t use grid/martingale and has TP and SL set for each trade. There NO settings, only lot size and money management and FTMO. The rest is all hidden in the EA. So this is my 2nd EA from MQL5 that makes profit, first being Advanced Gold Trading which makes me 40% a month and 9% drawdown. More aggressive settings did 180% in the month, but I had to keep depositing to increase balance as it uses grid and martingale. So smaller easier settings with less “greed” have worked really well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.