What's new

Suggestion FTMO Honest Reviews

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

glian

Hi All,

I came across FTMO.COM a company providing funds to trade for a fee. If there is any member here using them and are they legimate? As their entire process and terms looks like a big Scam.

Hi All,

I came across FTMO.COM a company providing funds to trade for a fee. If there is any member here using them and are they legimate? As their entire process and terms looks like a big Scam.
Do not trust them, they are pure scammers, I lost my money and thinking of a legal dispute.

Dear All,

We are getting hundreds of messages to check if FTMO is legit and we are currently investigating the same from our own sources, We will update here as soon as we can once our team have updates. Until then we kindly request none of our members do not join FTMO, We have also given the message to all our VIP Customers too.

I had heard when start they were good, but now they have many methods to never win the challenge. All the testimonials in their website looks very fake.

Dear All,

We are getting hundreds of messages to check if FTMO is legit and we are currently investigating the same from our own sources, We will update here as soon as we can once our team have updates. Until then we kindly request none of our members do not join FTMO, We have also given the message to all our VIP Customers too.
Please also check out FundingTalent and ClickFunders and let us know if those are also legit

Dear All,

clapping hands

Hi All,

I dont even know how to deal with this kind of trade. It may go with the EA or do manual trade

I only looked at their site yesterday and thought about how to set up an EA so that I could complete the challenge, but I think I'd rather avoid them.

I only looked at their site yesterday and thought about how to set up an EA so that I could complete the challenge, but I think I'd rather avoid them.
they not a scam i have an account with them i just need a good EA TO MAKE GOOD profit !!

Hi All,

They are legit. They are one of the more popular prop firms out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.