What's new

Fundamental of Forex Trading

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Loy2021

If you want to make it in Forex Trading World, no shortcut can help you through! I stumbled this article and I know it will help you in your forex trading endeavor.​
=====>>
If you haven’t been burned yet on Forex, this powerful lesson I learned about trading will mean nothing to you”

You know what kind of advice you get from a trader who has spent 25 years in the market, who’s managed over $10million dollars, spent 1,000’s of hours building and testing different tools, spreadsheets, tricks, strategies, and who has personally mentored over 100+ successful traders?

The kind you pay attention to.

I always knew you could make a lot of really good money in Forex trading. I’d been reading Reddit threads about a guy who quit his job delivering pizza and was now making $23k from his couch, following a couple who both quit their 9-5’s and now travel full-time making more than enough money to feed their lifestyle just from trading. Some of my peers had began making money while they were working from home during quarantine, “on the clock” with their day job.

I knew there was a lot of junk/fake gurus out there and occasionally someone would give me the advice to be careful. That I’d get burnt. Because MOST people get burnt.

They say “90% of all Forex traders lose 90% of their money within 90 days”

But for the longest time, I couldn’t hear any of that advice and I certainly wasn’t heeding any warnings. See, I was in the “honeymoon phase” of trading–when nothing mattered except my all-encompassing dream of stacking up as much fast cash I could make.

OK, most people fail….blah blah. But I’m not most people.

And I did give it a damned good shot.

I bought a sexy-sounding course and found it so simplistic and basic that it was impossible to apply to real life scenarios,

I camped in the forums all day and tried each new hack, “strategy”, or system. They were overly complicated, and when they did work, they didn’t work for long.
I spent months playing with fake money in simulators until I gained some confidence

Then I quickly lost REAL money on the REAL market

I read a half dozen books, queued up podcasts to learn while I was washing dishes or taking a run. It was tough to figure out what I should actually be learning about. What would help me right now.

I signed up and paid for memberships just to find a static course and very little to no support from a real person

I spent weeks fleshing out my own theories and building complicated systems only to abandon them

If I hadn’t heard the right bit of advice at the right time, I’d have definitely become part of that “90% club” and gave up on Forex while I was behind and dejected. Having lost my motivation, my confidence, my money, and the hope and the dream that I could make a better life for myself and my family through trading.

If I hadn’t met Mo, I’d never see my dream begin to come to fruition.

It’s demoralizing, everybody gets knocked down, hard. And most people quit before they ever learn the real secret

The secret that I learned from Mo was this: Winning at Forex is just like winning at any other valuable thing

It takes the same things it takes to win:

hard work

focus (smart work)

relevant experience

specialized knowledge

motivation

discipline

perseverance

time

community

Most people lose interest once they realize that’s what it’s going to take to win.

That’s why most newbies and every phony mostly talk about the systems and strategies and technical trading hacks.

These silver bullet solutions give you the illusion that you can succeed without really knowing much. You don’t need to do everything, just have to learn that system and boom- riches beyond your wildest imagination.

And why wouldn’t you take the easy route…it’s so easy!

Because here’s the thing you could also say–and you’d see it’s not a FOREX problem: 90% of people who take the easy route towards something that’s really meaningful and valuable, fail miserably.

So how do you become part of the 10%, and is it even possible?

If Mo hadn’t duplicated his success with 100’s of people he had mentored, I’d probably have said it’s not possible. He was just an exceptionally lucky fluke or maybe an extraordinarily talented individual.

If he hadn’t helped loads of people just like me, who had been burnt and were even more disillusioned about trading than me, I’d have never learned the what successful traders do

Successful traders:

develop a philosophy around trading

learn about the fundamentals

WHY the market moves

HOW the market moves

economic fundamentals

lean on the experience and knowledge of those who came before them

master the basics

stay consistent

understand the key components to success (ignore the fluff)

Easy enough, right?

Except that’s really hard to do on your own. So giving me a list of “Here’s the top 10 things that successful traders do” would have been useless.

Instead, what mattered was getting expert guidance into how to actually deploy these things.

What mattered was having 1-on-1 access to people who acted as mentors, helped me stay accountable and motivated, and who helped me navigate my unique circumstances and questions.

In order to really master the basics, I had to “unlearn” most of what I thought I knew about trading. I needed someone with serious experience to help me figure out what to keep and what knowledge to throw out.

I learned the difference between “trading on technicals” (on charts, data, complex equations) vs. “trading on fundamentals” (fiscal policy, monetary policy, business cycle, government reports….how the world economy actually works and how to predict the markets). I had no idea about how this worked. The huge companies operate on the fundamentals for a reason. There’s no way you can work against those major market forces.

I discovered how to read the news cycle, business earnings reports, government announcements, stock market news, etc…and I learned how to understand how everything works together.

Unlike every other strategy that taught me short-term hacks to make a quick book, learning the fundamentals of the market so well actually taught me how to understand how to manage the money I’m making from trading.

Being able to trade with this level of understanding of the markets, so that I can consistently win, make good money, and have the confidence to know that no matter how the market changes, what I have learned will allow me to keep winning, keep making money, and continually improve instead of living on a roller-coaster. It’s life-changing.

If I hadn’t worked with Mo, through his Simplify Trades program, I’d have given up on Forex entirely, written it off as something only that works for people who get lucky, and I’d have never seen my dream coming to fruition.

If you want to master the secret to successful trading–a real, consistent, proven, and unshakeable strategy that works, long-term, no matter how the market changes, you need something like this.

Cheers to your success! There’s too much to be gained to give up on trading–especially when you might be closer than you realize to accomplishing the results you’ve dreamed of.

But…BUT!... be ready to do some real work.<=====

The fundamentals of forex trading refer to the various economic, social and political factors that can affect the supply and demand of an asset. These are extremely important in determining how prices will move. Most traders concentrate on price action (technical analysis) but neglect fundamental analysis completely. This is a huge mistake!

Why do I say this? Because if you don't understand how events can affect your asset's price, you're going to run into major problems down the line. Without a firm grasp of how different factors can affect your trade, you're essentially flying blind. You may be able to pull in some profits using technical analysis alone but if you want to be a consistently profitable trader over the long term, you need to learn fundamental analysis as well.

If you want to make it in Forex Trading World, no shortcut can help you through! I stumbled this article and I know it will help you in your forex trading endeavor.​
=====>>
If you haven’t been burned yet on Forex, this powerful lesson I learned about trading will mean nothing to you”

You know what kind of advice you get from a trader who has spent 25 years in the market, who’s managed over $10million dollars, spent 1,000’s of hours building and testing different tools, spreadsheets, tricks, strategies, and who has personally mentored over 100+ successful traders?

The kind you pay attention to.

I always knew you could make a lot of really good money in Forex trading. I’d been reading Reddit threads about a guy who quit his job delivering pizza and was now making $23k from his couch, following a couple who both quit their 9-5’s and now travel full-time making more than enough money to feed their lifestyle just from trading. Some of my peers had began making money while they were working from home during quarantine, “on the clock” with their day job.

I knew there was a lot of junk/fake gurus out there and occasionally someone would give me the advice to be careful. That I’d get burnt. Because MOST people get burnt.

They say “90% of all Forex traders lose 90% of their money within 90 days”

But for the longest time, I couldn’t hear any of that advice and I certainly wasn’t heeding any warnings. See, I was in the “honeymoon phase” of trading–when nothing mattered except my all-encompassing dream of stacking up as much fast cash I could make.

OK, most people fail….blah blah. But I’m not most people.

And I did give it a damned good shot.

I bought a sexy-sounding course and found it so simplistic and basic that it was impossible to apply to real life scenarios,

I camped in the forums all day and tried each new hack, “strategy”, or system. They were overly complicated, and when they did work, they didn’t work for long.
I spent months playing with fake money in simulators until I gained some confidence

Then I quickly lost REAL money on the REAL market

I read a half dozen books, queued up podcasts to learn while I was washing dishes or taking a run. It was tough to figure out what I should actually be learning about. What would help me right now.

I signed up and paid for memberships just to find a static course and very little to no support from a real person

I spent weeks fleshing out my own theories and building complicated systems only to abandon them

If I hadn’t heard the right bit of advice at the right time, I’d have definitely become part of that “90% club” and gave up on Forex while I was behind and dejected. Having lost my motivation, my confidence, my money, and the hope and the dream that I could make a better life for myself and my family through trading.

If I hadn’t met Mo, I’d never see my dream begin to come to fruition.

It’s demoralizing, everybody gets knocked down, hard. And most people quit before they ever learn the real secret

The secret that I learned from Mo was this: Winning at Forex is just like winning at any other valuable thing

It takes the same things it takes to win:

hard work

focus (smart work)

relevant experience

specialized knowledge

motivation

discipline

perseverance

time

community

Most people lose interest once they realize that’s what it’s going to take to win.

That’s why most newbies and every phony mostly talk about the systems and strategies and technical trading hacks.

These silver bullet solutions give you the illusion that you can succeed without really knowing much. You don’t need to do everything, just have to learn that system and boom- riches beyond your wildest imagination.

And why wouldn’t you take the easy route…it’s so easy!

Because here’s the thing you could also say–and you’d see it’s not a FOREX problem: 90% of people who take the easy route towards something that’s really meaningful and valuable, fail miserably.

So how do you become part of the 10%, and is it even possible?

If Mo hadn’t duplicated his success with 100’s of people he had mentored, I’d probably have said it’s not possible. He was just an exceptionally lucky fluke or maybe an extraordinarily talented individual.

If he hadn’t helped loads of people just like me, who had been burnt and were even more disillusioned about trading than me, I’d have never learned the what successful traders do

Successful traders:

develop a philosophy around trading

learn about the fundamentals

WHY the market moves

HOW the market moves

economic fundamentals

lean on the experience and knowledge of those who came before them

master the basics

stay consistent

understand the key components to success (ignore the fluff)

Easy enough, right?

Except that’s really hard to do on your own. So giving me a list of “Here’s the top 10 things that successful traders do” would have been useless.

Instead, what mattered was getting expert guidance into how to actually deploy these things.

What mattered was having 1-on-1 access to people who acted as mentors, helped me stay accountable and motivated, and who helped me navigate my unique circumstances and questions.

In order to really master the basics, I had to “unlearn” most of what I thought I knew about trading. I needed someone with serious experience to help me figure out what to keep and what knowledge to throw out.

I learned the difference between “trading on technicals” (on charts, data, complex equations) vs. “trading on fundamentals” (fiscal policy, monetary policy, business cycle, government reports….how the world economy actually works and how to predict the markets). I had no idea about how this worked. The huge companies operate on the fundamentals for a reason. There’s no way you can work against those major market forces.

I discovered how to read the news cycle, business earnings reports, government announcements, stock market news, etc…and I learned how to understand how everything works together.

Unlike every other strategy that taught me short-term hacks to make a quick book, learning the fundamentals of the market so well actually taught me how to understand how to manage the money I’m making from trading.

Being able to trade with this level of understanding of the markets, so that I can consistently win, make good money, and have the confidence to know that no matter how the market changes, what I have learned will allow me to keep winning, keep making money, and continually improve instead of living on a roller-coaster. It’s life-changing.

If I hadn’t worked with Mo, through his Simplify Trades program, I’d have given up on Forex entirely, written it off as something only that works for people who get lucky, and I’d have never seen my dream coming to fruition.

If you want to master the secret to successful trading–a real, consistent, proven, and unshakeable strategy that works, long-term, no matter how the market changes, you need something like this.

Cheers to your success! There’s too much to be gained to give up on trading–especially when you might be closer than you realize to accomplishing the results you’ve dreamed of.

But…BUT!... be ready to do some real work.<=====
Excellent writeup. Thanks for putting up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.