What's new

Fundamental or Technical Analysis

Mondro

Hi guys, I'm an aspiring trader so I would like to know, which analysis does one need? Fundamental or Technical Analysis? Do they both work hand in hand or does one work better that the other ?

Technical analysis is the best approach long term regardless of your capital size, fundamental analysis is for institutional style investors, people who have large investments and have a lot at stake. If you combine the two its good but what I have found is technical analysis can help you long term much more than fundamental analysis can.

EURCAD today as we see here, the price is going to turn the trend become bearish, so it is your chance to follow the fresh trend, you can sell it when the price breaks support area at 1.55116 with potential target up to 50 pips below

The fundamental analysis assesses protections by endeavoring to gauge their natural worth. Technical analysis varies from fundamental analysis, in that traders look to statistical trends in the stock's price and volume. Both methods are used for researching and forecasting future trends in stock prices.

Hi guys, I'm an aspiring trader so I would like to know, which analysis does one need? Fundamental or Technical Analysis? Do they both work hand in hand or does one work better that the other ?
everyone i see on the internet swears by the technical one

yes technical analysis is the best as history always repeats its self on the charts and u can identify patterns that can be consistently profitable

for me .i'd say technical analysis cause with or without the news and all that fundamental thingy ..the broker would still stop hunt you

Hello Guys, I want to share my EURNZD analytics, as we see here, the price is still sideway, big sideways, so the best choice for you is to buy it, you can buy it when the price touch resistance area at 1.70692 with potential target up to 1.71483

You can make a lot of money by doing fundamental trading, but you need to have that knowledge. And the combination of the trader with the strategy should be good. I trade with technical analysis. This analysis helps me to make a lot of profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technical analysis is key, and the fundamentals usually fit into it depending on the strength of the event that is taking place at the time

I use both for my stocks and shares investments. Basic fundamental analysis to ensure I'm in quality companies and technical analysis for timing my entries. However for Forex and Indices it's purely technical.

In my opinion technical analysis is the kind of analysis that we can make prediction the forex trend by various indicators and combine with the charts in trading MT4 platform . While fundamental analysis for me is kind of analysis that can make prediction the forex movement when there are forex news release in forex business , that is the difference among of them

I use Fundamental analysis only for the general direction. For entry and exit, I think best is still to use Technical Analysis. Depends on your own holding timeframe, use M1, M5 for super short term and then H1 and H4 for medium term trading.

Both help you in becoming a better trader, but their use varies depending on your strategy. For instance, short-term traders depend more on technical analysis and require profound understanding in reading charts. Long-term traders require both technical and fundamental analysis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.