What's new

FX Master Code by Trading Walk

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
Around the world, forex being a demanded field for the traders who want flexible and easy earning platform in terms of less restricted field. However yes, every foreign currency exchange trader will necessitate proper understanding of the infrastructure, advantages and disadvantages of forex market to make sure secured earning for him in the normal course of trading. And thereby each trader must target to gain practical knowledge of trading before committing funds.

Traders can think of working with some definite trading approaches which will allow them supportive trading profit. But not all can achieve the same here due to lack of expertise, sometimes due to lack of attention also. For this reason, before we can initiate our trading voyage in this world platform we must try to keep our system and knowledge level updated so that our profit gathering will be secured.

If you guys are thinking of buying FX Master Code by Trading Walk (here is the url .. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwV9SGOca_qtYPaGN5YZLxA), FORGET ABOUT IT!

I paid $97 and at the end of 5 days trial, I asked for a refund ! I don't even need the 60 days money back guarantee. It does not work at all. The useless indicator uses 8 and 13 moving average crossover.
You are a LIAR! This does NOT use the 8 and 13 Moving Average:mad:. That is very misleading by lying to people just because you didn't have any luck with it. If you follow the directions properly it does in fact work:rolleyes:. I bet you were buying/selling on every signal and not winning. There is 3 confirmations you use, 1 min signal, must match last 5 min signal and then check if the signal is in the direction of current trend. I currently use this on nadex and have a 92% win rate by simply following the indicator rules provided by TradingWalk.

People you are losing out if you listen to this guy's random false review:sleep:. The indicator does not use the 8 and 13 moving average like he falsely stated and it does work if you use it properly. It works great on 3 minute Options and if you are in the US it works great for NADEX. I have made 10's of thousands of dollars using this indicator and it's only $97:cool:. Having a 60 day money back guarantee should be the first clue that it does actually work. My advice is don't listen to this guy's misinformation and give it a try and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Free trial plus 60 day money back guarantee... You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! ;)

Last edited:
You are a LIAR! This does NOT use the 8 and 13 Moving Average:mad:. That is very misleading by lying to people just because you didn't have any luck with it. If you follow the directions properly it does in fact work:rolleyes:. I bet you were buying/selling on every signal and not winning. There is 3 confirmations you use, 1 min signal, must match last 5 min signal and then check if the signal is in the direction of current trend. I currently use this on nadex and have a 92% win rate by simply following the indicator rules provided by TradingWalk.

People you are losing out if you listen to this guy's random false review:sleep:. The indicator does not use the 8 and 13 moving average like he falsely stated and it does work if you use it properly. It works great on 3 minute Options and if you are in the US it works great for NADEX. I have made 10's of thousands of dollars using this indicator and it's only $97:cool:. Having a 60 day money back guarantee should be the first clue that it does actually work. My advice is don't listen to this guy's misinformation and give it a try and see for yourself. You won't be disappointed. Free trial plus 60 day money back guarantee... You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! ;)
This sounds good, I would like to learn more from you. Thank you

10's of thousands of dollars ?? Wow! Want to prove that you are not not lying ?? FYI, he is no longer selling the indicator anymore probably because he also knew that it does not work.

Thanks for posting I was on the fence about buying it i subbed him on fb and he has not answered one question the youtube channel has bared no luck either

Here you go ... Remember to ask jmiran how he made "10's of thousands of dollars" with this indicator.

ps.. no need to thank me until you found a way to make "10's of thousands of dollars" with this junk.
SUPER WORK

I would like to give this indicator a try, it looks like it can be profitable when used properly, if it works I will give a good review, I would like to test drive it..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.