What's new

GINIE - EU M15 $1000 $2.2M 2M

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Refek

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!

Attachments

• GINIE - EU M15 $1000 $2.2M 2M.rar
    657.6 KB · Views: 49
Stop Spreading This Dangerous EA. Ive been following this EA since you first Shared This, This EA will burn account in an instant. Stop sharing this kind of Stuff.

Hello friends!
... I bought an Eas pack for $ 1000 and would like to share it with you! I will open a topic for each Ea so that it is easy to research and study other people.
I haven't done the tests yet, feel free to test and submit your results! Lets grow together!
Hi
so nice of you sharing ea today must backtest

Hello friends!

Hi I am new to the Fourm;

Thanks for NICE initiation.

I would like to test you EA, but as I had not posted in 20 threads,
I could not download it.

As soon as it completed I test it and post here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.