What's new

GKFX - In 2012, 10 years ago, I was initiated into FX...

In 2012, 10 years ago, I was initiated into FX. I remember making my way to Melrose Arch at a building where GKFX used to have an office. I took my sister and my buddy along just so they also could have this money making opportunity experience. They welcomed us, of course you would if someone was invest $2000 into your business. We were taught about candlesticks and highs & lows. More also on the buy low and sell high, support and resistance.

We frequented those offices as we were thirsty for knowledge. It was pretty much the same thing on daily and it was starting to get boring for me and slowly the visits were cut to no visits eventually. I thought, perhaps there's really not much to learn and ditched my demo account for my real account.

The first day I made a good profit which if I remained consistent I would be super rich today, but hey, such is life. I remember one day after placing a losing trade I entered another another trade in the opposite direction and soon enough I received an international call from GKFX headquarters as they noticed what I was doing in my account. I then ... (request user to continue this post)

In 2012, 10 years ago, I was initiated into FX. I remember making my way to Melrose Arch at a building where GKFX used to have an office. I took my sister and my buddy along just so they also could have this money making opportunity experience. They welcomed us, of course you would if someone was invest $2000 into your business. We were taught about candlesticks and highs & lows. More also on the buy low and sell high, support and resistance.

We frequented those offices as we were thirsty for knowledge. It was pretty much the same thing on daily and it was starting to get boring for me and slowly the visits were cut to no visits eventually. I thought, perhaps there's really not much to learn and ditched my demo account for my real account.

The first day I made a good profit which if I remained consistent I would be super rich today, but hey, such is life. I remember one day after placing a losing trade I entered another another trade in the opposite direction and soon enough I received an international call from GKFX headquarters as they noticed what I was doing in my account. I then ... (request user to continue this post)
Forex is a hard road to travel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.