What's new

Gold 20 plenty two and beyond

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Canon

Since the years have moved from 2018 a guy who found me at the mall passed by me, having my phone in hand saw I was trading and losing on gold. We had a conversation at a restaurant where he saw me sitting and eating at. It was insightful we talked for charts about an hour he left.out of every word spoken a few I still remember him mentioning that gold prices were projected to be same as the years and I laughed it off. Seeing the price action know I feel useless for not trusting his process coz you can't know it all and once you see it you can't un-see it

Since the years have moved from 2018 a guy who found me at the mall passed by me, having my phone in hand saw I was trading and losing on gold. We had a conversation at a restaurant where he saw me sitting and eating at. It was insightful we talked for charts about an hour he left.out of every word spoken a few I still remember him mentioning that gold prices were projected to be same as the years and I laughed it off. Seeing the price action know I feel useless for not trusting his process coz you can't know it all and once you see it you can't un-see it
Very true... price action is the most profitable way of trading

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.