What's new

GOLD Stuff indicator and EA by Vasiliy Strukov

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

peachez

Hi there I'm interested in the Gold Stuff indicator there is an EA as well by Vasiliy Strukov. I'm curious has anybody tried it as yet? It only trades Gold.

I tried him. He was supposedly going to turn my $500 into $8k but now without my permission he has blown my personal bank account in ONE NIGHT bc I was stupid enough to give him my coinbase and email passwords (he said he needed them). I literally have just $4 in my personal bank account now. I’m not a person who is well off AT ALL. Before all this, he said he guaranteed I would get $8k and if I were to lose money, he would give it all back. I’ve just messaged him about all this a few hours ago and he’s yet to see my messages. I will update on what he does about it. He owes me a total of $998 (including my original $500 deposit). That’s not a large amount but it was basically everything I had, because like I told him originally, I don’t have a lot of money. I saw a whole bunch of emails from coinbase saying a transaction failed due to insufficient funds. From now on I'm done with automated copy trading. The one right before him lost about $400 of my money too but luckily he had no access to my coinbase and actually apologized immediately and paypal-ed me 100% of my funds back. I'm going to do PAMM trading next. Give this article a read: https://investingoal.com/copy-trading-vs-pamm/#pamm_vs_copy_trading_and_which_you_should_choose good luck!

Update:
He gave me back only $364.45 (but was trying to get me to send it all back). In total he stole $998 from me. Also he changed the number on my coinbase account, which freaked me tf out. I've since cut him out of everything. So much for giving me $12.7k. The fees were $2k in order to get my $12.7k. I have no idea how he's a 5 star in mt4 but now I understand why he keeps getting deleted. He's a scammer.
His guarantee was:
“With the minimum investment of,
$400 to get back $6,000
$500 to get back $8,700
$1000 to get back $12,700
$2000 to get back $15,700
I guarantee you of making that amazing profit daily,directly to your bank account,bitcoin wallet or any withdrawal details you wish to.”
So without permission he stole almost $1k of my money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you share this EA
Update:
He gave me back only $364.45 (but was trying to get me to send it all back). In total he stole $998 from me. Also he changed the number on my coinbase account, which freaked me tf out. I've since cut him out of everything. So much for giving me $12.7k. The fees were $2k in order to get my $12.7k. I have no idea how he's a 5 star in mt4 but now I understand why he keeps getting deleted. He's a scammer.
His guarantee was:
“With the minimum investment of,
$400 to get back $6,000
$500 to get back $8,700
$1000 to get back $12,700
$2000 to get back $15,700
I guarantee you of making that amazing profit daily,directly to your bank account,bitcoin wallet or any withdrawal details you wish to.”
So without permission he stole almost $1k of my money.
Can you share this EA

There is a scammer I found on the name of Mr. Strukov. He got my Telegram profile link from Strukov's channel and texted me to have a purchase done on Gold Stuff EA. Luckily I checked his Telegram Username (v_vstrukov) which was different from that of real Mr. Strukov's username. Please don't be fool on Telegram guys. There are lot of bad people around to scam you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.