What's new

Golden eagle indicator

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Chriswillson

The software provides you with all types of alerts so you can trade even on the go. The tool provides very strong reversal signals based on my proprietary and unique formula. The Golden Eagle indicator provides you with accurate NON REPAINT and NON LAG signals.The signals DONOT REPAINT and DO NOT LAG at all

Attachments

• Golden-Eagle-Non-Repaint-Indicator-ilvuub (1).zip
    496.7 KB · Views: 698
The software provides you with all types of alerts so you can trade even on the go. The tool provides very strong reversal signals based on my proprietary and unique formula. The Golden Eagle indicator provides you with accurate NON REPAINT and NON LAG signals.The signals DONOT REPAINT and DO NOT LAG at all
thanks a lot

Where can i get the guys dll?

Thanks bro. This help alot

How can I try?

how come you have not written an EA yet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.