What's new

Good forex books for beginner and newbies

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kwezic03

Good day can anyone assist with pdfs for forex trading eg. price action trading and candlestick bible

thanks in advance.

You can read The Ultimate Price Action Trading Guide by Atanas Matov
and Trading Price Action Trends by Al Brooks

Good day can anyone assist with pdfs for forex trading eg. price action trading and candlestick bible

thanks in advance.
I think you can start from Murphy's or Schwager's classical books and technical analysis to learn original ideas and then move to modern variations that cover short-term timeframes (unavailable in old books due to absence of high-frequency data)

Try these books:
  1. Currency Trading For Dummies -Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks
  2. Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude - Mark Douglas
  3. Japanese candlestick charting techniques -Steve Nison

Can you recommend me some good books of some strategies that you consider as very good for a not so advanced level?

Japanese candlestick charting techniques by Steve Nison is one of the best books I have read on Candlestick. Other than that, you can watch the candlestick trading free course on youtube by Rayner Teo.

A number of books that helped me guide during my forex trading journey are:

Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas

The Black Swan by Nicholas Taleb

You can read The Ultimate Price Action Trading Guide by Atanas Matov
and Trading Price Action Trends by Al Brooks

I’d suggest you read “Forex Trading- The basics explained in simple terms” by Jim Brown. It is a really simple and informative book.

Some of the books useful for new traders-

1) The Art of Currency Trading: A Professional's Guide to the Foreign Exchange Market- by Brent Donnelly
2) Market Wizards- by Jack D. Schwager
3) Currency Trading For Dummies by Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks

Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies to Profit from Market Moves- Kathy Lien

Currency Trading For Dummies - Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks

Japanese candlestick charting techniques - Steve Nison

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude - Mark Douglas

Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies to Profit from Market Moves- Kathy Lien

Currency Trading For Dummies - Brian Dolan and Kathleen Brooks

Japanese candlestick charting techniques - Steve Nison

Trading in the Zone: Master the Market with Confidence, Discipline, and a Winning Attitude - Mark Douglas
Candlestick pattern techniques by Steve Nison is an amazing book. It is good for traders who want to learn how to trade with candlestick patterns.

For Price Action prefer studying “Understanding Price Action: Practical Analysis of the 5 Minute Time-Frame” by Bob Volman. You can download the Pdf version for this book from the internet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.