What's new

Goodrilla Pro EA | Scalping & Swing Mode Trading System

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cashon

Goodrilla Pro EA

I just finished this EA, very happy if you all here can try it and provide feedback for the progress of my EA improvement.

Goodrilla Pro Scalping and Swing Trade System

Goodrilla EA has 2 choices of trading styles.

Features:

The first Scalping uses confirmation of open trade positions on the m5 / m15 timeframe with a large reference timeframe is H1 . Then Swing / Daytrade uses confirmation of open trade positions on the H1 timeframe with the big timeframe reference is D1.

Confirmation of Open trade position based on 3 Stochastic and moving average counter trend in low Timeframe.

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 07.38.02.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 06.17.46.png

The EA uses precise filtering of entries and an advanced intelligent price tracking algorithm to maximize winrate and maximize risk control.

Slide1.jpeg

Requirements
  • I advise using a good ECN broker
  • The EA should run on a VPS continuously
  • The EA works on any currency pair or instrument, but it is more powerful for major pairs with low spreads.
Use an ECN / Raw Spread account for those of you who want to scalp using this EA.

Attachments

• Goodrilla Pro.ex4
    49.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Goodrilla Pro EA .docx
    174.8 KB · Views: 32
  • goodrilla M15 - 0,02-0,03.set
    553 bytes · Views: 31
Goodrilla Pro EA

I just finished this EA, very happy if you all here can try it and provide feedback for the progress of my EA improvement.

Goodrilla Pro Scalping and Swing Trade System

Goodrilla EA has 2 choices of trading styles.

Features:

The first Scalping uses confirmation of open trade positions on the m5 / m15 timeframe with a large reference timeframe is H1 . Then Swing / Daytrade uses confirmation of open trade positions on the H1 timeframe with the big timeframe reference is D1.

Confirmation of Open trade position based on 3 Stochastic and moving average counter trend in low Timeframe.

The EA uses precise filtering of entries and an advanced intelligent price tracking algorithm to maximize winrate and maximize risk control.

Requirements
  • I advise using a good ECN broker
  • The EA should run on a VPS continuously
  • The EA works on any currency pair or instrument, but it is more powerful for major pairs with low spreads.
Use an ECN / Raw Spread account for those of you who want to scalp using this EA.
Sounds so interesting

i will check that one when i can do it, cheers mate

This new File with New Set file.. Please use this set file for 200-500$

Scalping mode with 5 Pip Trailing start-stop

Attachments

• Goodrilla Scalp V2.ex4
    48.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Goodrillaextream.set
    551 bytes · Views: 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.