What's new

Greed and Forex Trading

Sherverty

Greed is really harmful for forex trading.lot of time i write about it and also give some advice some other people but lot of time i make the mistake and loose for greed.it is really hard to control greed and for that we need to learn a lot and practice a lot for gather experience.experience can help to control greed.

Greed and fear usually drive forex traders and both can be very harmful if people let them influence their judgement.

Greed and fear are usually a sign of extreme undercapitalisation of an account.

If an account is capitalised sufficiently, and a trader is trading at no more than 5% of equity per trade, then there should not be any major emotion of fear or greed.

Greed in trading particularly for new traders is one major obstacle to winning trades. i think new traders should be properly trained in this area, i for one have had problems in this aspect. But im getting over it gradually. i have blown my account a couple of times because of greed.

greed and fear are really enemies of profitable trading experience, it wipe off account in minutes. i advocate proper psychology in trading.

Yes, I agree that many newbies in forex try to make money very fast and do not take good Money Management measures to avoid risking much of their equity in a short period of time.

Both greed and fear are harmful to trading. If you have to give up these two things to trade, then it will be possible to make a profit in trading. I have talked to many traders, among them the maximum trader is greedy. They want to be rich overnight by trading which is not acceptable at all. To trade, you must refrain from greed and follow risk rewards. If you can trade by following the risk-reward, it is possible to make some profit.

Greed is absolutely not good for a trader. There’s a huge chance of losing money if you make greed in forex. You shouldn’t make greed while trading. I always try to avoid greed while trading. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They are very supportive and helpful.

What is your suggestion to overcome from greedy human nature ,, in trading
Strict discipline , have rules what time you start and finish trading. Have daily target some times you will not achieve them sometimes you will do extremely well. Don’t project your dreams on every trade if I win this trade I’m buying this for example.
Dicipline learn to walk away shutdown take a break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.