What's new

Greed, as the main cause of loss

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Greed actually is the main reason people make loss in Fx market. Some how if you can control your greediness , you can do well. Suppose you if you get profit in your first attempt you should play with the profit in your next attempt , for maximum people don't follow this rule , isn't it?? They lost there all the equality with profit in next attempt. This happen for 95% forex starter.

Last edited:
ok now looks fine. Yes greed is main cause of traders losses in Forex.

Last edited:
Fear ist the second reason. Beginner traders are afraid of loosing and close their trades in loss, before the market goes the way they planned. That's my experience.

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long. I am trading with XeroMarkets broker that has over 77 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

Hello everyone,

I have been trading on a No Deposit Bonus of $2019.00 from freshforex.com.

I have made about $1,656.17 profit on the bonus.

I have a challenge of meeting the condition to fund the account with a corresponding amount equal to the profit made.

I need people who can join me to raise fund to deposit to the account and withdraw. We agree on share of profit made and return the borrowed money.

If you are interested, kindly chat with me to join hands to make money.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190627-135019.png
    Screenshot_20190627-135019.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 9
I agree, Greed & laziness is the main reason for huge losses.
Keep positions small starting off (0.01) and learn the Forex game first.
Remember to set appropriate StopLoss levels and TakeProfit levels.
Download a Trading guide from a decent website and read forum posts, FX books, and start building knowledge.

Yes, I do agree with you that greed and emotion is the more crucial thing for the loss even one more thing is that panic like when the price goes a bit negative trend we feel serious panic. Any way to get rid of this we should use a trustworthy broker as a broker's personal manager can help you a lot so in that case FreshForex broker might be the right option for everyone.

Yes, greed the main cause of loss in Forex and if you have no control over your emotion it will be difficult for you to survive in Forex for a long time.

How do you know that's the main reason for losing money?
I think greed means loss in Forex because greed dangerous bad, harmful and best enemy for trader in Forex business and it is true with greed Forex success and Forex earning very hard. I believe greed can kill our investment. So everybody should avoid greediness and be patience on trading for success.

There is a saying, greed destroys people. And if this greed is in trading, then the problem is doubled. It is never possible to profit from greed. If you want to make a profit in trading, you must give up greed and if you can't do that, you will never be successful in trading. That is why every trader should give up greed. Success can never be achieved through greed.

Greed is one of the main causes of why people face losses. If you want to start then you shouldn't be greed. You have to always think about the future market situation. A proper plan can make you earn good profits easily. A reliable broker is also important for earning profits. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are very supportive and helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.