What's new

Grow your bitcoin while trading with your MT4/MT5 accounts

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cchong

If you are trading with your EA using MT4/MT5 accounts but wish to invest and grow your bitcoin, then you have come to the right place.
I'm going to share with you this simple strategy that works for you 100% free. Here's what you need to do in order to achieve this:

You need two conditions:
1st, you need to choose a broker that allows you to deposit using BTC (bitcoin) as the deposit method
2nd, this broker must also allow you to use BTC (and NOT USD or EUR) as your BASE CURRENCY. By doing so, then you are basically growing your bitcoin when your MT4/MT5 accounts grow. Simple as that.

Problem: Not all brokers allow you to deposit using BTC and also allow you to use BTC as your Base Currency. Therefore, you would need to find and choose a broker that fulfill both of these two conditions. If you can't find one, then allow me to recommend you a broker that I know that fulfill both conditions. Namely: Roboforex. It is one of the best broker that I use that accepts BTC as deposit and also allow BTC to be used as your base currency. The deposit and withdrawal process is super fast and sometimes it just took seconds to complete. Super amazing!

That's all I have for you. Wish you very best in your bitcoin investment. Take care and God bless you all.

Blessings,
CChong (17 FEB 2021)

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.