What's new

Guys let's have a discussion who introduced you into forex

Got into it watching a friend make 1500$ in a day while i worked like a slave for 14hrs a day earning a third of that a week

A guy back in high school told me about it and we laughed about it . He didnt make it though I'm downloading dollars now

I was in the 11th grade when I started researching about the the stock market. at the time I wanted to be a hedge fund manger and discovered that I can do it by myself without joining the corporate world

You young ones are lucky getting to know Forex trading so early. I am nearing pension and realized that money won't be enough. Trading is easy but to be consistent is very difficult ! Lost $9k account 2 weeks ago when Gold and BTC dropped like flies ... double that account in week ... then lost it.... Luckily got another account so continuing. Enjoy !

I was introduced back in 2017 by my step-dad. At first I blew him off but after giving it a second look I had to jump in.

i am still blowing mine. :notworthy: still in in learning process the hard way. perhaps need someone to guide me through well. :unsure:

Oh yeah, definitely have blown a lot of accounts and a lot of money. Need to get vey serious about this business it's not a get rich quick biz at all...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.