What's new

General Guys when is the best time to trade u

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Princethasela68

Hey guys....
I find it hard that everytime I find some free time and try to trade, it's like I always come in when the market is in consolidation
So I would like to ask if there a point in time where it's not "usually" in the consolidation

Some say at night works best... How about you guys?

The best time to trade depends on your preferred currency pairs because their liquidity varies as per the trading sessions. There are four trading sessions, and in order to make the most of trading, trade in the hours when your pairs are active. You can trade during the overlap of the US and the London trading sessions because that is the time when more than 50% of the market is open.

The best time for trading is when the London Session and the New York Session overlaps. It is from 8:00 AM -12:00 Noon GMT. This is the best time for trading EUR/USD currency pairs.

That depends on the currency pair you want to trade. Generally, the overlap of US and the UK trading sessions is considered the best time to trade because of high liquidity.

That depends on the currency pair you want to trade. Generally, the overlap of US and the UK trading sessions is considered the best time to trade because of high liquidity.
I agree! I also trade EUR/USD when the New York and London Session overlap, i.e 8:00 am to 12 noon GMT.

If you are trying to say that you trade whenever you get time, that’s a big problem as per me. You might be doing a full-time job. But if you want to trade forex seriously, you better decide a certain time as per your availability and trade at that time every day because that’s how you will be able to build a trading strategy and decide a time frame to trade. Otherwise, you will always be clueless like someone who has just started.

It’s not a good thing to trade when you get time. You should follow a proper schedule to trade each day so that you understand the time frame you are trading in and can build your trading strategy accordingly.

It’s best to trade when any of the two market sessions overlap because that’s when there is more volatility in the market and you will be able to find better deals for your currency pair.

According to me, a trader should prefer trading when the currency pairs he is trading are highly volatile and liquid. For eg, If a trader is trading EUR/USD, he should prefer trading when the London session and New York sessions overlap, i.e. 8 am to 12 noon GMT.

Hey guys....
I find it hard that everytime I find some free time and try to trade, it's like I always come in when the market is in consolidation
So I would like to ask if there a point in time where it's not "usually" in the consolidation

Some say at night works best... How about you guys?
I think you should avoid news

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.