What's new

Has anyone experienced slower speed the more indicators or tests you run?

ab2d222

I have a few indicators (not applied to the chart yet), I found that slowly overtime, the mt5 platform slows down. The ping gets up to 220ms but after a reinstall it goes back to 128ms, anyone facing anything similar?

I have a few indicators (not applied to the chart yet), I found that slowly overtime, the mt5 platform slows down. The ping gets up to 220ms but after a reinstall it goes back to 128ms, anyone facing anything similar?
Most traders would agree that a fresh pair of eyes can frequently be useful. You may have taken a gander at a couple of charts and arranged what you believe are brilliant long haul exchanges, just for another trader to call attention to the defects in these. Also, they can frequently give accommodating recommendations on how you can improve your arrangements further. You're reading heaps of information each weekday, so doesn't it bode well to get a wide range of educated feelings too? You've most likely been doing this a piece in the bar on Friday night at any rate. In any case, it's additionally a smart thought to have composed discussions with your friends that is explicitly about trading execution.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.