What's new

Has anyone used the Make Money EA by Expert4x?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I'm sorry, I haven't. Looks promising but well, don't they always look promising?:love:
If you do purchase it, lemme how it goes. Good luck in your quest.
Still thinking about it! Might do a bit more study on it before purchasing :) Would be good if I could try a demo for a month

i have purchased this EA last year and i noticed that EA will give you good result in long run but you need to start with higher deposit because of drown downs could be high. i used the set files they provide but i cannot get the same results as they showing in the report. not sure which setting i need to tweek to get good results. Also there is now updated version that is called Make Money Plug-n-Play which you don't need to worry much about the settings because they are all optimised in the code which you don't see. you only see few settings which you can choose. here is my test result.

Attachments

• gbpjpy TEST.png
    gbpjpy TEST.png
    78 KB · Views: 105
i have purchased this EA last year and i noticed that EA will give you good result in long run but you need to start with higher deposit because of drown downs could be high. i used the set files they provide but i cannot get the same results as they showing in the report. not sure which setting i need to tweek to get good results. Also there is now updated version that is called Make Money Plug-n-Play which you don't need to worry much about the settings because they are all optimised in the code which you don't see. you only see few settings which you can choose. here is my test result.
I ended up getting it! It can be good but definitely not a beginner ea. The plug n play is good but I didn't get good results from it. Still deciding weather to optimize it and go for it on a live account. Just don't have $1000 to play with atm.

Makemoney EA is a trend trading robot, works with MA cross and ADX, seems to do very well in long trends, would anybody be willing to share?

It's a good ea but definitely not a beginner one. I use it as part of a portfolio with other Expert4x ea's. It can easily blow an account or make you big money so it needs experienced hands to operate!

I'm updating my youtube channel with some videos on how I use it. Link to channel in my profile page accessed by clicking my profile avatar.

Happy to answer any questions people may have. I have a few of the Expert4x ea's so happy to share my honest experiences :)

I ended up getting it! It can be good but definitely not a beginner ea. The plug n play is good but I didn't get good results from it. Still deciding weather to optimize it and go for it on a live account. Just don't have $1000 to play with atm.
Hi mate,
How'd you go with using this ea? Agree with you that the plug n play is a bit hit and miss.

May I suggest a solution for this. You can simply use a $10 with a cent account so it would turn into 1000 cents as shown in the account. By doing so you can trade $10 with any EA that requires with the minimum deposit of $1000 balance.

Yeah cent accounts are a good idea. I use the Make Money ea on one and can have multiple trades happening without getting a margin call.

Interested in getting this EA as well.
I tried to develop my own using EMA trend and ADX but getting mixed results.
When there's a good trend, then results are fantastic. When there's a lot of volatility, results are a loss.
So wanted to see what's really special with this EA. Especially how it handles volatility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.