What's new

Indicator Hawkeye Volume indicator

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

amin10uri

The DNA of the market
Hawkeye Volume is comprised of three indicators (Volume, Volume Radar, Volume PaintBar).

Attachments

• Hawkeye Volume.ex4
    6.2 KB · Views: 74
Has anyone used an indicator like Ruzaltats? Used only volumes - they show themselves well if trading from levels

I bought Hawkeys starter package 2 months ago and still have not received any support to even get it to connect. Then bought a subscription to Trading view to be able to use it. I have not been able to connect the two accounts. I have written the company at least a dozen times and continue to ONLY get a form letter sent back. There seems to be absolutely NO SUPPPORT from Hawkeye Traders.

If they cannot supply support for their product what good is it. Hawkeye Traders are liars and thieves at this point. They take you money and just leave you to figure things on your own. Shocking!! Maybe If I pent $1000s instead of only $100...MAYBE I would have gotten some respect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.