What's new

Hedging VS stop loss risk management.

Dzunani

I have recently been introduced to trading using a hedging strategy instead of using stop loss and would like to find out if there are any traders who have experience in trading this way and want to find out about their advice in hedging.

I have recently been introduced to trading using a hedging strategy instead of using stop loss and would like to find out if there are any traders who have experience in trading this way and want to find out about their advice in hedging.
How have You been doing? Is profitable?

I have recently been introduced to trading using a hedging strategy instead of using stop loss and would like to find out if there are any traders who have experience in trading this way and want to find out about their advice in hedging
How you do this, please share with us. So that, we can do it and cover our loses. Today trading is so tough and Its not possible to guess what will happen. So, share your tricks with us.
Thank you..

How you do this, please share with us. So that, we can do it and cover our loses. Today trading is so tough and Its not possible to guess what will happen. So, share your tricks with us.
Thank you..
The explanation will make more sense on a video, I have seen some few videos on YouTube that practice my hedging strategy but I am not sure if its allowed to share videos here because I was burned from this forum for sharing videos courses just after I joined.

The explanation will make more sense on a video, I have seen some few videos on YouTube that practice my hedging strategy but I am not sure if its allowed to share videos here because I was burned from this forum for sharing videos courses just after I joined.
we are waiting for video

we are waiting for video
Is it allowed to upload YouTube videos on this forum? I have seen a very good video on how I hedge but maybe I can also make one but this method requires someone who is prepared for huge drawdown but depending on the size of your trade compared to your account size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.