What's new

Hello all traders, Happy New Year 2022

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Can anyone tell me what could happen in trading in the new year. I think the new year will bring a lot of good results in trading. And a lot of profit can be made this year.

Happy New Year to you all and good trades! 2020 was bad, 2021 better, let's make 2022 best between the 3!

I don't think there is a perfect EA anywhere...but I guess finding ur own strategy and plan will work better than EA

I certainly hope it will be better than 2021, let alone 2020. Those were two hard years for everyone, I think. :(

It is late but a happy new year to everyone. I hope everyone learns from their past mistakes and gives their best in the present to ensure a brighter future.

We have already crossed 2 months of 2022. But doesn't every day come with new opportunities? So let’s make the best of each day and get better at trading.

It´s a late but Happy New Year to everyone. I hope everyone will find a new trading opportunities and that will be a little easier for beginners to find a right trading system ....:censored:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.