What's new

hello. can someone help with the best set for hedging profit EA $500 account?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

karun

i am just seeking info myself because a lot of people on the platform rate it high. now i know there is hedging profit ea and there is EA hedge . both are in the files. just search for them. they are both multi currency

Attachments

• Advanced Scalper 1.3 JD (2).rar
    120.3 KB · Views: 54
i am just seeking info myself because a lot of people on the platform rate it high. now i know there is hedging profit ea and there is EA hedge . both are in the files. just search for them. they are both multi currency

I would also be interested

Thank you for sharing it. I will give it a trial and see know it works.

not work....

does it work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.