What's new

Hello I am a new trader looking to profit

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rocksands

Hello

I am looking for trading system that can allow me to trade using margin so that when I blow I blow an entire small account instead of losing from an already grown account. Can anyone help?

I agree with Sherverty as well, forex is a good platform to start of trading and you can start small and earn higher profits in it.
It takes time to become an expert in forex trading, but if you grow forex knowledge and experience it becomes much easier to make profits in it.

If you look at profit, you have to manage risk and get the right education. If I want to trade, I have to work with risk management. There are many traders who find it very difficult to make a profit by trading without knowledge.

Your main focus right now should be on learning. Learn as much as you can and practice even more than that. You will be able to make profits once you gain the required knowledge and experience.

Even experienced people look for profits in forex trading. You should be looking for ways to not make losses in the beginning because that is what a lot of new traders are not able to figure out. If you have already learned risk management, try using it in the real market but with a low amount so that you don’t lose big if you do.

I don't think there is a perfect EA anywhere...but I guess finding ur own strategy and plan will work better than EA

If you want to become a new trader and think of profit, then you need to develop skills. If you do not trade with the right knowledge, you will never be able to make a profit.

Hello

I am looking for trading system that can allow me to trade using margin so that when I blow I blow an entire small account instead of losing from an already grown account. Can anyone help?

No it is not done that way. kindly take your time and trad little by little. Or you go in for an EA

Hello

first thing first. Dont start trading with a gambling mindset. start small and grow big. much love

If you want to become a new trader and think of profit, then you need to develop skills. If you do not trade with the right knowledge, you will never be able to make a profit.

You need to focus on the process of trading and profit will be a by product of the strategy and rules you have in place

Chasing money will only end in tears. Of course most of us come into trading for that reason but if it is a sole motivator then you will just get disheartened very quickly.

If you're a newbie you should probably be trading on a demo for a while, rather than investing in a live account right away.

Hello

Ability to trade using margin is independent from the type of trading system so I guess you have to find a system with conservative risk management setting, i.e. that offer moderate or low returns but keep drawdown per trade and max drawdown acceptable for you.

@Barket51 Yes, It is important that a trader should first deserve and then desire. He should learn and gain trading skills before he desires to make profits.

As a new trader, you should not look for profit very initially because it will kill your mind by demotivating you. Rather you should focus on learning because it will flourish you. Learn how to analyze the market technically and fundamentally using different tools and indicators. Indicators will help you capture the actual market trend.

Here is some wise advice. Prefer focusing more on learning and gaining required skills or you will end up blowing your whole account.

Immediate profits in trading forex is not possible. Traders need to work hard on sharpening their trading skills and understanding the fundamentals of trading forex which cannot be understood overnight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.