What's new

General Hello I need Ea red dragon v 3.18

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Please everybody I need EA Red Dragon Version V 3.18 for MT5 new latest version. Can share this ea for me please! thank you
Hi, I don't have the version V 3.18 but I think I do have the version V1.03 if you don't mind and it works really well for me. I have just finished posting a new thread on this EA and waiting for approval from admin. Hopefully it will be approved soon and you can find it somewhere here in this forum. Just wait for maybe one or two days then type "Red Dragon MT5" and see if you could find it here in this forum. Wish you all the best. Take care. God bless

Hi, I don't have the version V 3.18 but I think I do have the version V1.03 if you don't mind and it works really well for me. I have just finished posting a new thread on this EA and waiting for approval from admin. Hopefully it will be approved soon and you can find it somewhere here in this forum. Just wait for maybe one or two days then type "Red Dragon MT5" and see if you could find it here in this forum. Wish you all the best. Take care. God bless
Hey, good news for you. I have just got approval from admin of my new thread posted. If you are interested, please read this post using the link here: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/
Hope that helps. Having said that however, there is no guarantee that this EA will work perfectly in the long run. I have only tested it for like almost two months only, but so far so good for me and so I'm trying to introduce it to others as well. Hope that it works for you too. Take care and wish you all the best then. cheers:)

In the above thread attachment, only EA file there and no help file or PDF document provided in the zip file.
No help file but got PDF documents with parameter settings in Russian language but I have got them translated into English and done some markings as well as type out some info for your better understanding. The two PDF files are there with the EA and also one set file and they are all inside the zip folder. Please check again.

No help file but got PDF documents with parameter settings in Russian language but I have got them translated into English and done some markings as well as type out some info for your better understanding. The two PDF files are there with the EA and also one set file and they are all inside the zip folder. Please check again.
Good day...please can i get the PDF and set files for the Red Dragon?....I tried opening d link but it wont work. Thanks

Good day...please can i get the PDF and set files for the Red Dragon?....I tried opening d link but it wont work. Thanks
Forget it. This EA has blown accounts. Too risky and unreliable, please stop using it for your best safety.

Forget it. This EA has blown accounts. Too risky and unreliable, please stop using it for your best safety.

I agree with you, this bot is not using any great strategy and just open position and martigale based on it, its very dangerous ea stay away

This EA has blown my accounts many times. But, it also makes a lot of money... Can you share your experiences how to use it well? Thank you.

will test this ea and post an update. realise i blow accounts only when i get too greedy with my lot sizes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.