What's new

Hello traders its a new bot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hi, glad to hear that it has 80% success rate. What kind of bot is that? Would be great if you could share it with us here or just send us the link to find out more details. Apart from the 80% success rate. What else could you tell us about like what's the Drawdown like, minimum balance to start, trading style or method of this EA, e.g. Using Martingale, Grid or any other mehtods, etc. Looking forward for your reply for more info. Thanks.

He is may be looking for a bot with over 80%......I use Ranger and Pinpoint EA, very stable and safe 24/7 running bots, low risk and monthly profits

I see.....well thanks very much for the info. What is the drawdown and what monthly profits % roughly are you getting at? Hope that it will continue to work well for you in the long run. If you are comfortable to share it here please kindly do so. Or else it's ok and I'll just try to search for it somewhere online. No problem. By the way, I'm using Red Dragon MT5 and monthly profits is around 48% and Drawdown is around 26% or so. Here's the link for you and anyone interested to check out: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/
Just so you know, it's 100% free to use and try it at your own risks. In my opinion no EA is perfect. What matter is whether you understand how it works and whether you know how to handle it well and that it will work best for you. Simple as that.
Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless:)

what is the bot that we are talkiing abt? seems like there are no bot to me
You are right. There is no bot shared yet. All we know is that this bot give 80% success. That's all we know. Other than that, there isn't any other info given. Anyway, I have also shared the bot that works well for me. Feel free to check ift out though the link that I gave in my post earlier in here. Wish you all the best.

I see.....well thanks very much for the info. What is the drawdown and what monthly profits % roughly are you getting at? Hope that it will continue to work well for you in the long run. If you are comfortable to share it here please kindly do so. Or else it's ok and I'll just try to search for it somewhere online. No problem. By the way, I'm using Red Dragon MT5 and monthly profits is around 48% and Drawdown is around 26% or so. Here's the link for you and anyone interested to check out: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/
Just so you know, it's 100% free to use and try it at your own risks. In my opinion no EA is perfect. What matter is whether you understand how it works and whether you know how to handle it well and that it will work best for you. Simple as that.
Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless:)
Dear all, this post shared by me is no longer valid and has been deleted quite some time ago due to the reason that this EA Red Dragon MT5 has later been discovered as an extremely risky EA. No good for long term use. Therefore please do not use it or look for it as it could easily blow up accounts. Thanks for your attention.

hi guys, i am looking the robot ea with great dd and profitable..
thank you guys..
Thanks for the comment. First of all I think you need to define what do you mean by "great dd" and also what exactly is "profitable" as these two terms are pretty different for all people.

Example, you might expect the term "profitable" to be able to at least earn a monthly of 30% or more? something like that. Some people might think 50% monthly profit is still not good enough. Therefore, it's important to know exactly what your expectations are in terms of profitability. The same goes with dd (Drawdown) percentage. Some would say "great dd" means lower than 10%, some would require 5% or even lower, something like that.

Having said that, I think it's simply hard to find an EA that suit everybody well. Some could be very profitable but yet very risky and causing huge drawdown that could wipe out accounts in no time. I think each individual would have to know what kind of EA that suit themself well and they would also need to know how to manage their risks accordingly so that the EA of their choice would not wipe out their accounts easily especially during huge market volatile movement happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.