What's new

Help! Create EA from custom signal indicator

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Does anyone here have access to those EA builder whereby you can create EA using those custom signal indicator. I have a signal indicator that i want to convert into an EA so that the members here can use as well. Anyone here willing to help create for free

Does anyone here have access to those EA builder whereby you can create EA using those custom signal indicator. I have a signal indicator that i want to convert into an EA so that the members here can use it as well. Anyone here willing to help create for free
Yes. I do access to EA builder that can create EA from custom indicator mq4 file provided the indicator is of the recent build (MT4 build > 600+ format) because it will not work if the indicator is made with the old MT4 language. But unfortunately at this time, I cannot download any file from this site since I do not have up to 20 posts as recommended to have access to download. So i do not know how i can help you create your EA my friend.

Yes. I do access to EA builder that can create EA from custom indicator mq4 file provided the indicator is of the recent build (MT4 build > 600+ format) because it will not work if the indicator is made with the old MT4 language. But unfortunately at this time, I cannot download any file from this site since I do not have up to 20 posts as recommended to have access to download. So i do not know how i can help you create your EA my friend.
Whts the website and furom can dwnload the e.a builder?kindly shre the link tnx..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.