What's new

General Help for vps regarding selection

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xijnk04151

There are many vps according to price you comfortable but vps we can already have session in your forex broker got minimum ping.If you have any query please ask me frequently

I've noticed that VPS are generally the same and theres an element of diminishing returns the more expensive a VPS gets. Just choose the cheapest bps which is reliable and you won't go wrong

I've noticed that VPS are generally the same and theres an element of diminishing returns the more expensive a VPS gets. Just choose the cheapest bps which is reliable and you won't go wrong
I totally disagree with you.

Avoid cheapest VPS services!

Cheap is a synonym for the bad quality of service.

I highly recommend using only reputable top-quality VPS servers in London (UK) or New York (USA) Ok hand

Don't be stingy! Cheap is always expensive! Don't forget that the stability of your VPS depends on the profits earned by your expert advisor. Imagine how much you can lose if the VPS has issues? Defiantly the losses will be much more than a few bucks more for good VPS.

My top-quality provider offers - patented technologies like AlwaysUP protection. 24/7 Support, X-connection (Cross-connect) to my broker with ultra-low latency times and etc.

Cheap providers usually oversell their hypervisors, use hacked/cracked versions of Windows OS and etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.