What's new

Hi guys I am new here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

richiebjm

Hi guys,

I am new here. Can you point me to where i can get good intro? I am looking for good forex manual systems. What system would you recommend? I like scalping and short term trading. Thanks

Try to select a regulated trading broker. Always go for such brokers that allow you with smart bridge technology because this technology is fast and secure and you won’t face any technical issues like requites, slippage and dealing desk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,

I am new here. Can you point me to where i can get good intro? I am looking for good forex manual systems. What system would you recommend? I like scalping and short term trading. Thanks
There are so many ideas and some picture guide, so you can learn one by one.

I am thrilled to be joining this esteemed Forex group as a new member, eagerly looking forward to embarking on this exhilarating journey of financial markets. With a genuine passion for trading and a hunger for knowledge, I am excited to learn from all of you experienced traders, share insights, and collectively strive for profitable outcomes. Together, let's navigate the dynamic world of Forex, harnessing our skills, and seizing lucrative opportunities that await us. Here's to a fruitful and rewarding trading experience ahead!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.