What's new

Hi guys! I'm new here.

Paulscholes

Hey everyone! I'm new here.
I was introduced to forex in August, that's 3 months ago and I've lost close to $250.

How can I start making profit.
I had some knowledge but they really ain't helping out much, maybe I need more knowledge or what do you think? What can work.

stop using real account. go to babypips for free forex training and study. when you done with the first few big chapter go and find a course abiout a soecific strategy. study and practice on demo account until you can make profit 2 months in a row.

you could also try forex tester and read more materials AND PRACTICE THE CHART, LEARN TO UNDERSTAND THE CHART. happy trading!!

stop using real account. go to babypips for free forex training and study. when you done with the first few big chapter go and find a course abiout a soecific strategy. study and practice on demo account until you can make profit 2 months in a row.
okay ..thank you . i really appreciate your input

I was introduced to forex in August, that's 3 months ago and I've lost close to $250.

I had some knowledge but they really ain't helping out much, maybe I need more knowledge or what do you think? What can work.
Go and practice the more on your demo according , this will really. Help you alot

you are welcome, please can you share with me the level of your knowledge with forex trading, so that we can proceed from there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.