What's new

Hi Guys, It's my 1st post/request in FF, can anyone help me with the attached xSuperTrend MTF 4 indicator into MT5? I found it here at FF but it's MT

Muthu@1206

Quoting CreativeT
Hi Guys, It's my 1st post/request in FF, can anyone help me with the attached xSuperTrend MTF 4 indicator into MT5? I found it here at FF but it's MT4 version with source file I don't the language of MT5. Please help if you can. {file}
Quoting CreativeT
I am using it from last one year and it's being very profitable with my system, now I just want to shift from MT4 to MT5 but there is no version of this same indicator for MT5 that's why I requested if someone can help me.
Quoting CreativeT
Thank you for sending me those links, I already spend hours on searching for the similar indicator but those are all CCI based. If you download the attached indicator and place it on your chart(s) you will see the impact why I am asking for help.
In spare time I've developed MT5 version of this indicator. Hope it will help you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.