What's new

Hotforex Broker Satisfaction

fxliner

Got forex works with an Hotforex MT4 platform and response time is good. The spreads are good for scalping too though most of my trades are on 4h and 1d trading, mostly either (average 1.7 pips).
The withdrawal process is like any other, the use of CC requires the initial deposit to be withdrawn via card, while the rest can be withdrawn through other means in my case it is still.

I see many people get bit confused here but that's quite norm among most brokers. They on average took 48 hrs to complete my cc withdrawal.

Join the HotForex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program

There are 4 different reward levels! The more active trading days you accumulate, the more HotForex Bars you’ll earn for each round-turn lot you trade!

I also like the zero account type with fixed commission, on major pairs, you get 0.08 commission on 0.01 lot size. if you are a scalper, zero account is good for you.

their pay
i like this broker. we can deposit by bitcoin and very fast to withdraw too.[/QUOTE

Their payments options is very good, they even pay in local currency in some countries, like Nigeria They give us a very good exchange rate and that always make me happy

Their payments options is very good, they even pay in local currency in some countries, like Nigeria They give us a very good exchange rate and that always make me happy

I’ve used HotForex for a while and they are a very good broker through communication all the way to withdrawals they won’t give you any problem, I’d vote for them over and over again

USE THIS LINK TO JOIN HOTFOREX BROKER AND ALWAYS GET AFFILIATE COMM
https://www.hotforex.com/?refid=324068
In brief, HF Markets offers the affiliate partners the following:

- Commission structure:
FX: 60% of pip value
Gold: $6/lot
Indices, Oil, Commodities, US share: $1/lot
- Flexible Commission structures
- Multi-Level Partnership - up to 5 Tiers
- New Automatic Rebate System upon request
- Affiliate commission payouts every Wednesday
- Complete Transparency
- MT4 Reports for monitoring each client better

Our regular Affiliate commission is 60% of pip value based on the volume traded by your clients in the standard account such as Premium, Micro, Fix, Auto and Islam accounts. (About $6/lot).

Please note that we have another account type such as PAMM and Zero-spreads which Affiliate will be able to receive 30% of pip value based on the volume traded. (About $3/lot).

For more information please visit our official Affiliate website: http://hfaffiliates.com

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.