What's new

How can I install the kiss indicator on my phone or PC for trading please, am just confused about it

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
How can I install the kiss indicator on my phone or PC for trading please, am just confused about it that can help me to trade even in my phone

How can I install the kiss indicator on my phone or PC for trading please, am just confused about it that can help me to trade even in my phone
Hi, indicators are not "installed". All you've gotta do is open your MT4, go to "file > open data folder", then find and open "MQL4" folder, in here you'd did the "indicators" folder, copy and paste your desired indicator into this folder.
Restart your MT4 and you're green to go.

You can't install indicator on your mobile phone rather you set up your desire indicator manually on your phone. Besides, tailored made indicator for system are copy and paste into the indicator folder in mql4 or mql5

Hi, indicators are not "installed". All you've gotta do is open your MT4, go to "file > open data folder", then find and open "MQL4" folder, in here you'd did the "indicators" folder, copy and paste your desired indicator into this folder.
Restart your MT4 and you're green to go.

Indicators cannot be installed on phone

Also systems , EAs don't work on mobile
You have to install them in your PC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.