What's new

How can some forex brokers offer spreads of zero?

talhayousuf

That is a complete scam 0 = spread don´t exist!

Im trader 15 years ago and I trading all; FX, Futures, Stocks, Bitcoin....

Now also Hedge Fund & Broker Owner highly focused on HFT.

I worked some years in a table of B-book (Dealing Desk).

If the banking system it is a scam and they use our money at will.... imagine the Brokers.

It is important to understand that I am very sensitive about that, because this bunch of pirates done much damage to this business.

We want, and do things in an honest, and transparent way but the confidence of the people are greatly reduced because of this type of gangsters.

Well, when my partner and I, try to run in our way, We started with the signing of Asset Management, We realized that no broker would let us prosper, I have worked with everyone....and I had problems whit all of them…you can not imagine the nasty things, my eyes have seen.

So we decided to create our own, we are a wholesale broker, but we treat all customers well, no matter if you open an account with 1M or 5,000$.

We prefer to treat customers as friends rather than just an account number.

I can offer you preferential spreads, but of course a broker that really sends its operations to the market is more expensive, but more secure.

Anyway I think we are very competitive with the eur / usd around 0.8- 1.3 ... it is even cheaper than others that are Market Makers.

As we are an STP broker, we make money if your account goes up and makes good volume, but you can start to trade micro lots, no restrictions and no re-quotes, the execution is brutally fast, and fantastic liquidity.

Also in case of you do something wrong, whit us you can not lose everything because there is no margin call, and we have security measures in servers to prevent this happening,

But it is true, I am trading with FreshForex and FreshForex offer me 0 spread account, I have tried it and that account is really give me 0 spread, I think it is good for me as a scalper because I gain profit easier than the other broker. You guys try it today with FreshForex

So, what is your company name?
IIUIC you have just started the broker business. How long have you been doing this?

Thanks for sharing this post, all this brokers have ECN but they still insist of give you basic just because they knew that a new client can easily lose is investment fund so that they can feast on it but when the sees that the client is ripping profit they will change his or her account from basic to ECN without even notify the client

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.