What's new

How can you beat the forex market

That's a question that's been asked of all markets and games. I don't think you're going to find the answer to that online.

Any trader can get forex education from anywhere. But before starting forex he must know the basic. After knowing basic he should choose a broker which can give him proper guideline. When I started trading I got all my forex education from TP Global FX. They offer a demo account which can be operated as live account. Any new trader can easily get education by using this demo account full risk free. It will help him to know all techniques of forex practically. It also give facility to put any amount on demo account and any spreads and leverage. Which can be effective to learn about those things. I am still trading with them.

it's not about beating the market but learning to understand what's going on. I think creating a bias about where it"s "going to go" can be one of your mistakes, instead watch the candles and use what you learn to adapt to changes

Yes, the important thing is to understand the environment. Indicators are always telling you about the past, price action can help you understand what is going to happen

I don't think you have to beat the market, you just need to learn how to navigate it. Anyways, yes, mindset is very important, and you have to be patient. You also have to learn and practice a lot if you want to become a good trader.

1. Determine how the broker manipulates the price or software.
2. Develop a strategy that puts the broker at a disadvantage

3. Make money by trading it

You can't "beat" the market. At best, you can adapt to it and profit off that. If you're a small retail trader, the market will be always stronger than you.

Don't ask how to beat the market, ask yourself how to beat the beast what is called emotions. Its key to be less emotional in trading.

Good points, patience can take a trader a long way in trading. And with that, you have to create the right mindset. If you can trade with the right mindset and patience, it will not take long to become a profitable trader. Many traders want to get rich quickly, but this expectation is never fulfilled. If they do not trade patiently.

A lot of brokers very deliberately create this expectation for newbie traders, unfortunately. It's a deliberate and deeply unethical tactic.

It is not possible to trade without patience and a correct mindset. Every trader has to gain profit by trading with patience. A trader has to gain a lot of knowledge and gain trading profit with patience. Every trader needs to trade with patience.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.