What's new

General How do you add your downloaded robots into your mt5 account mobile?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
How do you add your downloaded robots, been asking myself how or they only work on computers an pc...
Good day. First if you open your MT5 or Mt4, go to file click on it, then look for open data folder, then click on expat if you you are installing a robot and or if you want to install an indicator then click on indicator. Before you do all this copy your downloaded robot or indicator and paste it on either intended location. After you finish all this go back to your left hand side of your Mt and right click on where you see expart and indicators and click on refresh. Doing this your expart is ready. Have a wonderful trading carea.

eas can be added only on pc. If someone states that they sell some mobile ea that's a scam.

How do you add your downloaded robots, been asking myself how or they only work on computers an pc...
Robots for mt4/5 are usually in ex4 file. You download those files put it in the expert folder then drag and drop it from navigator window to your forex pair. Turn on the necessary settings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.