What's new

How do you grow small accounts

you must know harmonic, fibo . s/r .. then you be more cofident in the market .. and you wont have trouble growing the account

please explain harmonic, fibo . s/r . here to learn. to tell me i need to know something then not explain it? why....

Better to not over leverage and grow the account small. You might as well deposit more if you can't grow the account, imo.

Stop concentrating on the capital and monetary value, concentrate on consistency and gaining pips each week. Use this to do a trading plan and when both are good you can use a larger lot size. Make sure each trade is 1:1 R:R at least

I grew a $70 account to $340 in 3 weeks. I did not look at the $ profit...but aimed for a 5-8% each day. That way, I did not over trade. Took small risks.

I’ve been having trouble growing my small accounts , any help ?
  1. Follow the trend. ...
  2. Try low-risk options trading. ...
  3. Keep an easy to track record of all trades. ...
  4. Leave a little on the table for your gains to accumulate over time. ...
  5. Set your position size according to your account size. ...
  6. Trade small timeframes.

In an experiment, I found the overlap between weekly camarilla and weekly gann levels seemed to form levels and zones that look familiar and you may like to check this idea out personally. Just extend or draw over the lines to see properly.

1. Follow the trend. ...
  2. Try low-risk options trading. ...
  3. Keep an easy to track record of all trades. ...
  4. Leave a little on the table for your gains to accumulate over time. ...
  5. Set your position size according to your account size. ...
  6. Trade small timeframes.
I agree. Follow the trend reduces the drawdown significantly. Trade small timeframe and lot sizes also help limiting your risk.

Psychology is everything. Probably don't try to hit home runs. Just take sensible trades. Avoid FOMO - there will always be someone making more money than you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.