What's new

How do you make the most out of your money online?

coolboy1647

How do you make the most out of your money online? I'm thinking about trading stocks whats the best way to make money online ?

How do you make the most out of your money online? I'm thinking about trading stocks whats the best way to make money online ?

So the first question tells me you want to invest money. And the second one is that you want to earn some. What now? One is medium to long term and the other is short term.

PLEASE keep your hands off signal services, "traders" who promise you dubiously high returns, gurus who show you lifestyle, especially a Lambo or Jet. Run, I only say :) They just want to sell their junk to you, so they can finance their lifestyle. They do not earn money by trading. In general I can say that the more boring and simple the traders seem, the more real they are :) You don't have to spend money to learn how to trade or anything else. There is everything you need online for free.

Why Stocks and not Forex, Indices or Futures? What do you think about ETF's? I hope you know that you have to learn a lot and to have also to practice a lot. If you want to do it professionally. And the most difficult part is to keep a calm, clear mind even in extreme situations, to regulate your emotions and control your behavior.

Can you even imagine doing that still in 5 years? Day in and day out? Every day charts in front of your nose. Is there also a certain passion behind it or is it just about making money? For me, as for most people, it started with the motive (and being my own boss). But it turned into a passion very quickly. Sometimes I am really obsessed :)

There are other ways to make money online. So I ask. What do you think about an own digital product?
A video course, member page, software, ebook etc.?
Affiliate marketing I would keep my hands off if I were you.
I can only recommend this to you when you have built up a big list with your own product. Of course they will not be spammed and will only receive the most relevant and qualitative recommendations from time to time.

Also never trust other peoples analysis or opinion, no matter how trustworthy they are. Never follow blindly. Always check for yourself.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.