What's new

How has your trading been this year

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
To be honest, I had a rough start to the year in terms of trading, I struggled but the benefit of that was every time the week ended during those struggling periods, I would learn something new and that would be my motivation to carry on trading, believing that constant knowledge gaining and practice would lead me to success.

The same bro i keept blowing accounts left and right i even got scammed
Bro this world is filled with fake Forex gurus, I even got scammed, but the true way of learning is learning with someone you know for sure is legit, that's the way forward.

Sometimes I had a clue and could made really good money on fundamental basis but then my fear came up and I did not make it. For example I could have watched the gold run

Bro this world is filled with fake Forex gurus, I even got scammed, but the true way of learning is learning with someone you know for sure is legit, that's the way forward.
Very true scammers are around
Waiting to snatch our money

Reactions: TRJ
Nice
Just started again, to review the markets. looking for new trends, old trends and position indicators to start the new year

Trading year started off slow, but I am about to undergo the best trading year since i've started trading. Knowledge has become immense

I am back. And will reply shortly. Trading is a journey. You will not get rich over night. Approach it with a calm mind set. You will eventually get days where you make more then you could have possible thought but not always
\

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.