What's new

How i scalp gold simply

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Killerpro_

I usually go with 1 min time frames for scalping and follow the 1 hour trend, yes I go with larger time frames for observing trend to scalp.

Good strategy. But I have never had this strategy. Every trader needs to use a specific strategy. If the strategy is not right, it is not possible to expect anything good from trading. A trader is able to gain trading experience through a lot of hard work. His strategy is strong only when he is able to make a profit from the market.

If the strategy is right, it becomes much easier to make a profit. However, in this case, it is very important to understand the market momentum. If you want to succeed in trading, you must create a proper trading plan and discipline. Never be disappointed again. Such mindsets are a part of the loss in trading. You have to trade with a positive mindset.

I prefer indices over gold on the shorter time frames. You get longer and more sustained pushes. But good luck!

I'm using Elliot wave, it is profitable to me. I learn Elliot wave from FreshForex website, you guys should learn also. It's all free, so just go to FreshForex website today and start learning.

That's great, scalping gold can be very profitable esp when you have a really strong strategy, It could increase small accounts very fast but I still prefer using EMA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.