What's new

Tutorial How long did it take to learn btmm

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
where did you learn this? I did not find any specific material. I look at it on the ctrader but don't understand how it works.

How Effective is btmm? Cause i Have seen it around in massive forums and im only starting to explore it now.

Anyone on here have experience with any BTMM EA's ?

I've seen a few around but I"m not sure if any of them actually work.

I'm looking for one that automatically places entries based on manual input of whether a market is in an up or down trend.

In essence, one where the user identifies the direction of the trend (up or down) and the EA looks for either PFL or PFH before placing trades based on the usual BTMM trade entry parameters.

been about 2 months in and getting better at it. Only safety trades and second leg formations. I don't trade often but getting more accurate trades.

Guys, how long did it take you to learn btmm? Thanks.
For me it is over 5 years and I am still not there yet. But I feel I finally start to master it. Still work in progress. One has no chance but to practice by himself. Nothing else helps but proper experience.

All traders have varying levels of intelligence and aptitude for learning. Therefore, various rates of learning are possible. While the fundamentals of forex trading can be learned in as little as a few weeks, a thorough understanding of the market may take several months to years.

IS this strategy still working? is it profitable? I am struggling with counting levels. It seems to me that whenever there should be a peak formation there is another level of rise or drop. or if I see fpr example second level of drop or rise, I expect for a third level, bet it reverses on me.

It doesn't take that long to learn. But I don't think my odds of winning are that good. I think it would be a less effective method. A combination of several may work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.