What's new

General How long it takes to get success

Edward Peterson

No one knows how long it takes to get success. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negative thinking.

Making a good trading plan is must in Forex trader’s life if he or she wants to get success in his trading life. Because without a good trading plan working in Forex market will just like a blind swimming in the river. That’s why I have chosen ForexOne broker who is very experienced broker in this world market place. From this broker I get daily trade news and charts to make good trading plan.

If you want to trade in forex, learning is essential. Trading in forex is not an easy task. If you don't get prepared yourself for the market, you will face a huge loss. So it is essential to get knowledge about forex trading. You need to choose a good broker which can help you to get knowledge about forex. I choose TP Global FX for my trading because they are trustable and secured. They help me to learn about forex trading. I can easily take my decision with the help of them.

Making a good trading plan is must in Forex trader’s life if he or she wants to get success in his trading life. Because without a good trading plan working in Forex market will just like a blind swimming in the river. That’s why I have chosen ForexOne broker who is very experienced broker in this world market place. From this broker I get daily trade news and charts to make good trading plan.
It depends but patience is important

there is no short cut in every success. you need to be crush and learn a lesson from it. just keep in mind that you are the one who manage your success in life no matter what happen just believe in your self. make a trading plan and accept failures. be patience in every trade.clapping handsclapping handsclapping hands

If you can consistently earn 3 months then you can say you are successful. It doesn't matter if it is 5% or less return as long as it's positive in your equity

Forex market is a risky market. We all know that trading without any knowledge can cause a big problem. So, it is needed to be gather all information before investing in this risky market. To prevent loss we can take help from different financial advisors. I always take advice from AtoZ Markets. They help me to know more about markets and help me to prevent loss. They also help me to make profit consistently

If you can consistently earn 3 months then you can say you are successful. It doesn't matter if it is 5% or less return as long as it's positive in your equity
Hi, I definitely agree with you.
You can consider successful only when you can have consistent profit. Need not be a lot but definitely not red.
I am trying to do it. Have paid a heavy price for my losses.
Cheers...

No one knows how long it takes to get success. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negative thinking.
It differs from person to person

It totaly on you how quick you can learn Forex and how can you do hard work for learning it. You can make good profit if you have good knowldge and skills and this education will benefit you to make good money.

To be successful, I need to work with a plan and perseverance. If the trader tries to trade without a plan, it is almost impossible for him to make a profit. Therefore, it is necessary to plan trading through plan and discipline. As a trader, I need to plan right first.

It’s a very personal journey because success holds a different meaning for everyone, and in the matter of money, the more, the better. For me, success is consistent profits, even if its small.

It’s a very personal journey because success holds a different meaning for everyone, and in the matter of money, the more, the better. For me, success is consistent profits, even if its small.
I agree with you that success has a different meaning for everyone. Not everyone measures success in terms of making thousands of dollars in a week or so. For some traders, being able to make small but consistent profits is everything, while some always strive to make big amounts. We can’t say that one is more successful than another. A successful trader simply is the one who is able to accomplish his goals.

It’s a very subjective question. All traders trade with their own strategies. Your success also depends on if you are learning something from your trades. Therefore, backtesting is very important for traders to develop consistency.

There is no ideal period to it. Every trade takes its time because not every trader trades with the same pair or the same trading style and strategy. If you want to see results, then you should focus on learning and backtesting. It can take at least one year to see some good profits. Developing consistency can take time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.