What's new

General How many blown accounts & how much $ have you guys lost until becoming profitable

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
It's difficul to explain because we don't know where is your problem with trading. The problem could be on few levels: setups, money managment, psyche. I could write you It take me two years, the other people write one yer, one week, five years, never. But it doesn't metter. If you want earn money on the market you must find your weakness, reason why you lost money. It depend on you how long it take.

Lost over $30k after beggining to be a cocky trader thinking i havee mastered all and im the beast forgeting money management

i have lost the count there is a lot to learn in forex trading with the right mind.a get rich quick will always blow our accounts its good to have a working strategy and a trading plan and abide by it you will become profitable

so far i have lost more than $400 and blown up two accounts. you need to have a proper strategy and a big sac of patience to trade. plus keep your emotions at bay

I have blown more that 15 accounts but I feel like i am better than before since I am learning something new every day

It hurts to have a blown account. Remember guys there is a demo account that works just like the real one except it is not real money. Hone your strategy on your demo account and then when you are confident go to live. Just don't forget when you have an acceptable profit you can stop and then continue on the next day. Trading can be tiring too on the mental side so why not take a rest and trade stronger the next.

Best of luck to all forex trader :) may the pips be with you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.