What's new

how many percent people really loss in forex and why?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Newbie traders prefer buying paid courses at their first attempt but I am not in favor of this decision because easy internet availability has made it easier for us to strengthen our basics.

Last edited by a moderator:
as I red the statistics - 93-95% traders loos and/or gain and then loos to he 50% of the start capital.. and again strt gain...
so, forex you can imagine as the temporarry kredit tools that can low your balance to 50% at any time))))

Most will blame the market for losing a trade and some are right due to the manipulation from brokers. However the main reason for losing trades are the mindset of the traders.

many if not most traders have the mindset when they start out that they can become rich by the end of the week.. WON'T HAPPEN!!!! Trading strategy , Trading plan, and Discipline are usually lacking with the loosing trades.

Trading forex seems easy but it’s hard. It all start with psychology first. Gotta be disciplined and find a winning strategy for you and stick to it.

Experts claim that 95% of forex traders make losses, due to which they quit forex trading. The DailyFX forex website found that though some forex traders are making a profit, new traders still find it challenging to be profitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.