What's new

General How much capital to start trading forex?

You can start with 10 $ but you must use the minimum possible lot size so that you do not loose your funds and be patient when loosing trades

Talk about capital, I think 300% Deposit bonus from FreshForex is more interesting than bonuses from another brokers. 300% deposit bonus means your deposit will be doubled. it's a unique opportunity to insure transactions and make additional profit. So, you can open position with a bigger lot

There is no shortcut in forex to make money in a short time/quick way. It demands continuous efforts including learning about forex, having a bigger capital, mimizing the greed factors etc. A good combination of all factor can bring a positive result. Earning is not as per investment, its about our experience that we make a lot with a little amount and may loose a strong capital due to lack of knowledge.

I think if I have good knowledge, I can trade with a small investment. But I have to maintain risk management and money management properly. And a good broker must be in support.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.